Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Hi I am Felicia Kruse. I am a Christian, I serve my savior Jesus Christ, who I believe died on a cross for all people sins, so we can have enteral life in heaven. He is the Messiah, King of Kings, Lord of a Lords, The great I am!  I believe God is the one true God and is the true giver of strength! I am married to my wonderful husband Justin! We have the most adorable dog named, Bebe. We are the proud parents of 8 saints in Heaven. I have wanted to share my life testimony with others. That's why I started a blog to help start that process.  I want to help other who need help in understanding where strength comes from and how it can help you in your daily life. I am hoping to share how I have been able to overcome the storms in my life, and help others going through a similar storm. The blog is called, Gaining Strength Together! Because our strength comes from God!  I am hoping with each blog I can show that real strength comes from God and how that strength can help you when a storm comes in your life. Strength is not something we are born with, it is something that comes over time through God! In every person’s life, there will be some storms and yes some can be so huge you seem like you are drowning. But with this week by week blog, I am hoping to tell my story and help teach you that God can give you strength, to battle any storm, as long as you are willing to ask him for it and having the faith to let him lead! Yes letting him lead might be a problem you have. But trust me if you are willing, you will have strength you never would realize you can have.  I have gone through so many storms, I can relate to about anything. I understand the loss of a child, I am a victim of child abuse, losing a loved one to cancer, to having a love one in jail and not knowing a biological parent and much more. Yes I am 28 and I am the modern day Job! Joseph, (from the bible), his storm lasted about 13 years, mine has been off and on for 28 years.  But I am still Praising God and will always Praise him. See my favorite verse is Jeremiah 29:11, because I have the faith God has a plan! 


Jesus Loves you

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment