Monday, January 5, 2015

Strength For the New Year

2 Corinthians 12:9-10
9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. 10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ’s sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.

Everyone looks forward to a new year. We set a goal at the beginning in hope of to achieve it. New Year, fresh start! But what does a person do to start a new year, when they lose someone they love, lose their job, lose their home, lose their possessions??? Some people may not even look forward to starting a new year. Well I hope this blog helps you get excited for a new year, but most of all help you understand a strength that comes from God, that can help you prepare for a new year.

This describes my 2014:  it was: confusing, emotional, tragic, eye-opening, praise worthy,
faithfully, knowledgeable, loving, caring, forgiving, understanding, STRONG! All I can say it's been the most unforgettable year in my life.

In 2014 I lost my birthmother suddenly do to undiagnosed cardiovascular disease in February. In March I lost a great Christian friend due to cancer. In May my husband became a deacon and I got pregnant. In June we found out we were expecting Quintuplets (Yes 5 babies), my Aunt Barb made her journey to heaven, three weeks later my Uncle Gene joined her in heaven. The rest of my summer was filled with excitement watching my precious babies grow from week to week. In August I would start the new school years & see the precious children in my class. They tragedy reared its ugly head on September 17. I went into premature labor. I was delivering my quints at 19 week and 1 day.  QUINTUPLETS. My babies lived for two hour before going to their home in heaven. A nurse seen God during all this, Hallelujah! For the second time in 7 months I had to plan a funeral. At the end of October I returned to my kids at the school. December came & I was trying to figure out how to get through Christmas when I started to hemorrhage, and almost lost my life.  

So if you think you had it rough, life is unfair to you, or why did that happen to you. I personally don't think of any of that. I did keep repeating to myself, "I can’t wait for 2014 to end." Then I started thinking, wait I needed 2014. No, I didn't want what happened to happen, but I needed it to have opportunity to see what God can do and will do. I have seen God work through the most difficult times for my loved ones and me. Most of all, I realize I am still standing. I am still here. I have strength from God that feels great. I am not depressed. I am not angry. I am at peace. I am not guilty to keep moving forward.  Because when I was at the weakest point, God has provided me with strength to keep standing. He reminds me there is a hope, through any loss. That hope is Jesus Christ!  I have come to realize Gods got a special plan for my life. I could have lost my life, but he needed me here to continue to spread his word. I have learned so much more in 2014 than I have in all my other years.

So you might ask, how do you Praise God through the loss of you children, how could you just say see you later to them, keep smiling, move forward into a new year and not feel guilty, and don't feel awful about it? Well I can answer that, because of the Strength that God provided for me. I ask during the delivery for God to give me strength to get through this and he did!! I am not saying this does not hurt and there are moments I miss them. But I want to be reunited with my children and loved ones that have passed on. So I am going to work more toward serving my Savior. I will work my best to make my Savior proud. Secondly, I want to make my children proud. So that is how I move forward in a new year. It is strength and going to make my goal, doing a better job serving my Lord. People’s salvation is very important, if I give up, then I could not help teach them what they need the most.  Because when I need something he has always been there and providing for me. For example, Salvation, so I can go to heaven to be with him and my babies, strength when weak, hope, love, peace, comfort and so much more. Jesus wants people to know him, accept him, so I need to serve my Savior, by telling others.


A New Year can bring an opportunity to see who God is and What he can do. Many times it depends on how you have accepted what you are given. I accepted to Praise him and I am looking forward to what more there can be. If you have lost your job maybe there is a job God has for you that’s more what you need. God knows us better then we know ourselves.

So, I am still standing. 2015- I have no guilt moving forward or worried, because, God has given me Hope for the future, the promise to provide for me what I need. Till my race is finished then I am going to be his faithful servant. I pray you can see that hope I have. Trust me; you will realize how peaceful and strong you can be. Jesus Loves you, in those trials, show him you love him and you will be blessed.

2015- Prayers for more to say yes to Jesus, for closer walk with Jesus, Good health for all, comfort for the broken hearted.
"Praise The Lord through hard times and good times!!"

Jesus Love you

Felicia Kruse

No comments:

Post a Comment